Bargaining is the life-blood of our union. On a day-to-day basis, the collective agreements we negotiate are what guarantee our members their rights, their dignity and their livelihood.
PSAC’s over 200,000 members are certified in bargaining units, each of which has a collective agreement. Bargaining units represent approximately 100,000 members at Treasury Board Table 1. While many PSAC members are Public Service Employees, our union represents workers across many jurisdictions.
The National Joint Council, link leads to Directives on bilingual bonuses, health & safety, uniforms and many more.
- The Bargaining Units link leads to information about the units, including the collective agreements for most of our units of 100 and more members.
- The Bargaining 101 link leads to general information about bargaining in the PSAC and how to get involved.
- The Legislation links leads to information on the different pieces of labour law relevant to our membership.
- The National Joint Council,
- TB Pension and Benefits link leads to information about benefits and workplace rules that are negotiated outside the normal bargaining process.
- The Pay Equity and Job Classification link leads to information on our current pay equity complaints and job classification issues.
- The Organizing link leads to information about bargaining units being organized and how our collective agreements are being applied and interpreted
- Grievances/Adjudication link provides information on the Grievance Process as well as Dispute Resolution
For general information about negotiations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.